Do-gooder American found dead in Congo: Haley says group 'killed senselessly'
Bradley H. Sherman
2017-04-05 13:37:05 UTC
The American and Swedish United Nations investigators whose
bodies turned up in a shallow grave in the Democratic Republic
of the Congo were "killed senselessly," U.S. Ambassador to the
United Nations Nikki Haley reacted Tuesday, as the investigation
into their deaths got under way.

"It is with great sadness that we received confirmation today of
the deaths of Michael Sharp and Zaida Catalan," Haley said in a
statement. "It is always difficult to lose a brave American
dedicated to service. Michael was working on the front lines of
what we try to do at the United Nations every day: find problems
and fix them."

The penalty should be the killing of 200,000 niggers per death
in this case.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/03/29/american-found-dead-in-
congo-haley-says-group-killed-senselessly.html
Clyde Benson
2017-04-06 18:08:46 UTC
On Wed, 5 Apr 2017 15:37:05 +0200 (CEST), "Bradley H. Sherman"
Post by Bradley H. Sherman
The American and Swedish United Nations investigators whose
bodies turned up in a shallow grave in the Democratic Republic
of the Congo were "killed senselessly," U.S. Ambassador to the
United Nations Nikki Haley reacted Tuesday, as the investigation
into their deaths got under way.
"It is with great sadness that we received confirmation today of
the deaths of Michael Sharp and Zaida Catalan," Haley said in a
statement. "It is always difficult to lose a brave American
dedicated to service. Michael was working on the front lines of
what we try to do at the United Nations every day: find problems
and fix them."
The penalty should be the killing of 200,000 niggers per death
in this case.
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/03/29/american-found-dead-in-
congo-haley-says-group-killed-senselessly.html
Maybe Amerikkkans will learn to stop trying to change all countries to
be like Amerikkka. Racist, thieving, devious, immoral. and unethical ,
perverted White people need to stay out of African affairs, and tend
to keepin these White pedophiles, dog fuckers, baby fuckers, and dead
people fuckers, under control. You can't throw rocks at other people
when we live in a glass house ourselves.
Byker
2017-04-06 21:40:05 UTC
Maybe Amerikkkans will learn to stop trying to change all countries to be
like Amerikkka. Racist, thieving, devious, immoral. and unethical ,
perverted White people need to stay out of African affairs, and tend to
keepin these White pedophiles, dog fuckers, baby fuckers, and dead people
fuckers, under control. You can't throw rocks at other people when we live
in a glass house ourselves.
That's right, abandon the savages to their fate and let them hack and chop
themselves into extinction...